Dwayne Johnson Quotes – 30 To Pump You Up
I don’t know about you but every time I see or hear Dwayne Johnson I get so motivated and pumped. No one can argue that this guy is dedicated on many fronts and it’s hard not to idolize his ethic. In this article, I’ve put together some Dwayne Johnson quotes that will motivate you to conquer the world.
You May Also Like: Will Smith Quotes for Inspiration
Motivating Dwayne Johnson Quotes
- “One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.”
- “If something stands in your way between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.”
- “There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
- “Blood sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn.”
- “We all have those defining moments and people in our lives where we look back and connect all the dots…
that decision or that person was the anchoring factor that set us on that path to where we are today.”
- “I had just $7 bucks in my fanny pack, but at least I had enough COOL to tuck my turtleneck in and wear fake silver jewelry because it was all I could afford.”
- “I like to use hard times in the past to motivate me today.”
- “Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’, it’s about consistency. Greatness will come.”
- “The first step to achieving your goal is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means for you to achieve it.”
- “These days more than ever – kindness matters.”
Number one on this list is one of my favorite Dwayne Johnson quotes. He says one of your biggest accomplishments is just being yourself. We spend too much time and energy trying to be like everyone else. It’s fine to look at others for motivation and inspiration, but never try to be them. Be you.
- “With drive and a little bit of talent, you can move mountains.”
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “Vision, guts, and enthusiasm. Three qualities I feel you gotta have to have a shot at success.”
- “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t.”
- “Before you understand where I’m comin’ from, you gotta understand where I came from.”
- “Choosing progress is what drives us — and the hard work is what unites us.”
- “When you walk up to opportunities’ door, don’t knock. Kick that bitch in, smile, and introduce yourself.”
- “Being a true badass has no weight or gender requirement – just 100% commitment to greatness.”
- “Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy but being kind, in my opinion, is important.”
- “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
If you really want it, you’ll find a way is a great quote by Dwayne Johnson. If you’ve been failing to reach a goal in life, you may want to pause and ask yourself if you really want it. Be honest with yourself. You have to really WANT it. Think about why you want it and find inspiration from that.
- “Be humble, hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room.”
- “You don’t just find willpower, you create it.”
- “When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say ‘Why Me’ just say ‘Try Me’.
- “Stand tall, lay it all on the line and cheers to UNITY and finding common ground.”
- “Turn up your volume, play angry.”
- “Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.”
- “Own your outcomes, outwork them all.”
- “All successes start with self-discipline. It starts with you.”
- “Life is anything but predictable.”
- “Put in the work with our own two hands, fight thru it all and get to the other side. Better. Stronger.”
Use these Dwayne Johnson quotes to get motivated when you need a boost.
Which one of these quotes resonates with you the most? Let us know in the comments below.