Quotes are an excellent way to draw inspiration and motivation. They are also helpful for improving your mindset, outlook on life, and the way you feel about who you are. Develop more self admiration with help from the following 27 unconditional self love quotes.
Inspiring Quotes To Develop Unconditional Self Love
- “I don’t have to be perfect, I just have to be me.”
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “You were not created so everyone would like you. Be yourself and the right ones will.”
- “Never measure your self worth by what other people think you should have become.”
- “No matter how bad you think of yourself, there is always something that you can be proud of.”
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
- “Be the love you never received.”
- “Self love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.”
- “Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be a lesson that strengthens the person you’ll become.”
- “Happiness is always knocking on your door, you just gotta let it in.”
One of my favorite unconditional self love quotes talks about how you were not created so everyone would like you. I think that is important to realize because when you focus on what others think of you, it is extremely difficult to truly appreciate who you are. Be yourself and the right ones will like and love you for you.
- “Stop hating yourself for what you aren’t and start loving yourself for what you are.”
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – E. Gilbert
- “Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.”
- “Don’t let that negative voice in your head run your life. You are special. You are worth it. You will succeed.”
- “Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.”
- “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite your faults.” – Les Brown
- “Sometimes I forget that putting myself first isn’t selfish but necessary.”
- “I’m working on myself, for myself, by myself.”
- “It’s not your job to be everything to everyone.”
- “Do not stop believing in yourself, no matter how many failures you’ve had.”
We spend too much time beating ourselves up. One of the unconditional self love quotes above reminds us that we should start loving who we are instead of hating ourselves for who we are not. Be proactive and get intentional about self admiration. What are you proud of? What accomplishments have you had? How do you add value to the world around you? Take some time each day to focus on these questions.
- “Stop believing what others say about you. You are perfect the way you are.”
- “Don’t wait until you reach your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take.”
- “Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.”
- “Don’t decide that you’ll love yourself unconditionally tomorrow. Do it right now, this minute.” – Karen Koenig
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you are worthy of the trip.”
- “You are imperfect, permanently, and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. ” – Amy Bloom
- “Just in case you forgot, you are loved, you matter, you are worthy.”
Loving who you are is an important part of living fulfilled and happy. You are worthy, and you do matter even though sometimes it may not feel like it. Use these unconditional self love quotes to shift your perspective when needed and as a reminder to appreciate yourself.
Which of these self love quotes stand out to you? Let us know in the comments below?