Last Updated on April 29, 2021 by Shane Walker
Affirmations are a powerful tool to improve your self love. When you take the time to affirm your worth and value every day, you start to appreciate yourself despite your flaws and failures. Choose one or two of the unconditional self love affirmations below and repeat them every morning when you wake up, before you go to bed at night, and as much as you can during the day. It’s okay if you do not believe them at first, just trust the power of affirmations. In time you will believe.
Daily Affirmations for Unconditional Self Love
- “I am unique and feel great about being me.”
- “I appreciate who I am and love my life.”
- “I trust the person I am becoming.”
- “I deserve to feel good about myself.”
- “The greatest gift I can receive is my own unconditional love.”
- “I choose to stop apologizing for being me.”
- “I deserve all the good things that happen for me.”
- “My voice is valuable and my opinion matters.”
- “I recognize my imperfections and accept them fully.”
- “I release the need to judge myself and others.”
One of the self love affirmations that really stand out to me says to stop apologizing for being yourself. I know so many people including clients, friends, followers, and so on that feel as though they have to say sorry for being themselves. If you have a tendency to do this, then it is time to stop. Make that your go-to affirmation every day. You do not have to apologize for being you.
- “I am worthy of all the good that life has to offer.”
- “I always do my best because it helps me grow.”
- “I am deserving of love just the way I am.”
- “I am beautiful inside and out.”
- “I am valuable.”
- “I have flaws and that is okay.”
- “I am tough enough to handle life’s challenges.”
- “I am confident that I can achieve anything.”
- “My confidence, self-esteem, and inner wisdom increase each day.”
- “Every day I feel better and better about myself.”
- “I am enough. I am more than enough. I am beyond enough.”
It is important that you are consistent when saying these self love affirmations. Repeat them every day. Perhaps in the shower, in your car on the way to work, before bed, anytime you have a moment and especially when you need to feel love.
Which of these affirmations stand out to you most? Let us know in the comments below.