21 Affirmations For Anxiety
Do you have issues with anxiety? One great way to keep it in check is to recite affirmations. Have positive affirmations on hand to counteract your anxious thoughts. The next time you feel an attack coming on, repeat these 21 affirmations for anxiety.
21 Affirmations for Anxiety
- All is well in my world and I am safe.
- My mind, body, and spirit are strong.
- I am free from stress and anxiety.
- I let go of my worries easily.
- I am easily releasing all tension.
- I am in control of my stress levels.
- I am in complete control of my emotions.
- I am a positive person.
- I overcome my fear of anything and everything and live life courageously.
- My challenges bring me better opportunities.
- I love myself and who I am.
- I am cool, calm, and collected.
- I inhale confidence, I exhale stress and anxiety.
- Every cell in my body is calm and peaceful.
- I enjoy facing my fear.
- I have the courage to make this a great day.
- Today is a great day.
- Everything I need comes to me at the right time.
- I am relaxed even when life becomes difficult or stressful.
- I am focused and free.
- I can let go of my worries and come back to them later if needed.
Click Here For More Affirmations You May Like
Having these affirmations for anxiety on hand can make the difference between a good day and a bad day. Say them first thing in the morning and throughout the day when necessary. Remember, you can only have one thought at a time in your mind. It’s a fact. When negative or worrisome thoughts pop up, say these affirmations immediately to replace them.