10 Quotes To Boost Your Confidence
Quotes and wise words have a way of putting things in perspective. The right quote can boost our mood, humble us and even allow us to be more grateful. There are many benefits of great quotes, but today I want to focus on confidence. The next time you need an extra push to get over your fear, read these 10 quotes to boost your confidence.
You May Also Like: 25 Affirmations For Confidence
Boost Confidence With These Quotes
1. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – Babe Ruth
2. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. Accept yourself.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
4. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
5. “To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
6. “The first and most important person you must believe in is yourself.” – Toni Sorenson
7. “My theory is, if you look confident you can pull off anything. Even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba
8. “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
10. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” —Tim Gunn
These are some of my favorite quotes to boost your confidence. One way to stay positive in your life is to read, listen and watch positive messages. Do this every day if you can. Subscribe to a blog or social media network that puts out daily inspiration and motivation. This will help you stay positive throughout your day.